Friday, April 18, 2008

What a week!

Today is Friday and since I gave up my habit on Monday (Sunday night)I have not had one serious withdrawal. I can actually admit that I have enjoyed every minute of time that I have regained. Praise God!! I am seriously looking forward to a weekend of accomplishments. No matter how small or large. I want to look at getting a tiller to break up the ground for a garden, I need to get my clutch replaced, I want to spend some time with my dear friend, Anne, on Sunday. I would be totally thrilled to get my garage emptied. Don't have a clue where I will put all the 'stuff' in it though. I may start preparing for a yard sale next weekend. Hmmm, that has some real potential there. Well, until Monday, I wish everyone a productive and peaceful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere