Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day one without reading

Hey, it really wasn't as bad as I had thought. I managed to clear the Adventure Racing gear from the dining room (doesn't everyone keep their climbing gear, PFD, and backpack in the dining area?), put away my cake pans and the candy making supplies from where I was making/decorating the cakes for the Baby Shower, I also managed to take out the trash, the burn pile, and the compost pail! I was just getting started because then, I vacuumed the floors in the entryway and kitchen, washed the dishes, got Jenn started on making brownies for our Bible Foundations class, started the burn barrel, and raked the leaves and twigs off the front yard. Whew! That was all between 4:30 and 6:30. I think I may have released a monster!
There is not much better than the satisfaction of completing something worthwhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough decision...but I understand. When our computer was gone for those few weeks, I got SO MUCH done!!! And such a feeling of accomplishment, you know?! God did create us to be productive. But, of course, rest is necessary for us as well :-)
Miss & love you, Kendra

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere