Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Motive" Police?

The new Defense Authorization bill with it's attached Hate Crimes provision that recently passed the Senate is a very scary reality and one to which most people are totally oblivious. The bill allows the government to subjectively police our thoughts and motivations. You may think that I am stretching things a bit far but if you look at how similar laws are already being enforced in Europe, Canada, Switzerland, and Australia you would come to the same conclusions. Click Here for more info.

To read the hate crimes provision click here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere