Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall back into Summer!

Wow! Gorgeous doesn't describe how wonderful the weather is right now and if I didn't see the beautiful colors on the trees I would be tempted to think it was spring or early summer!

I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow. To anyone who doesn't believe in God the Creator of all this magnificence... I can only say OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

I have done some thinking lately about what I would like to be doing for the rest of my life and what I came up with is pretty far out there. Well maybe not for me; however, for the regular 9-5 career minded folk it would certainly be on the verge of crazy.

I would like to have a ministry to reach adventure lovers. Adventure Racing, White Water Sports, Endurance Events, etc... A ministry that shares the Gospel with those who are into extremes and channels their passions, focus, and energy back to the One who gave it to them. There are so many who invest time, finances, and energy into pursuing their passion for adventure and I would love to see them touched by the Truth and take their passion to the rest of the world through their endeavors. God knows my heart!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere