Friday, July 27, 2007

Disappointments

Today I had a big one. My cast came off.

I thought I would be "all better" and that life would resume as 'normal'. I know many are thinking that normal and I don't belong in the same paragraph to start with! Well I at least thought that I would be able to have some freedom but what I have is more pain than I had to start with and less mobility. Oh, and a swollen, bruised wrist that can't even hold up my little purse or a 32 oz. cup of soda. I felt like crying when I left the doctors office and am still walking around in a daze wondering what I am going to do and how I am going to survive the next 6 months. Yes, that is how long my wonderful doctor Frank thinks it will take to heal.
He is disappointed in the pain and swelling too which didn't make me feel any better. Please keep me in your prayers as most of you know this is so hard for me and not having the cast on to protect my arm is like an accident waiting to happen. Trust me I have already screamed more than once as I tried to do something I shouldn't!!

I still trust Him completely.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere