Wednesday, August 08, 2007

August Already?

I know I am starting to sound like a broken record but...Where does the time go? It seems like it was just Memorial Day and I was breaking my arm and now it is two weeks from school starting back!

To catch y'all up on what is going on in our neck o' the woods I am going to keep it simple and bullet pointed. Email me if you have any questions, need details or just feel like saying 'hi'!

Since last post...

• Finished the guest room and I am pleased for now. Still need to paint the room.
• The Sign of the Dove Ministries International Conference was a great success.
• I had a wonderful, totally awesome time with Mama Gloria (Cooper) from Grants Pass, OR. What a blessing that was to fellowship with her.
• Talked to Don for the first time in forever and it was so pleasant. God is answering prayers!!
• Jennifer turned 12!
• Pastor Daniel Kaggwa and Mama Gloria both left for their respective homes. Miss you guys!
• Jordan made it down to the big Reptile Swap at the Du Page County Fairgrounds and finally got what he really wanted all along, a crested gecko.
• Kendra called and we caught up and it was such a BLESSING!!! (Love you guys!!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere