Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So much to catch up on.. We had an emerald Ameiva for 5.5 days before she died. Possibly from complications with the egging. Anyways, it hasn't been very cheerful for any of us. We all get pretty attached quickly and we were so looking forward to incubating the eggs. Time to rethink our next pet and right now we are leaning toward a crested gecko and praying that we can find the perfect pet for Jordan to have for a long time.

Last Thursday in the midst of our normal daily chaos we received a very pleasant call from Silverleaf Resorts with great news.. 3 nights at Fox River if we wanted to drive down that night. I answered immediately, "Yes!" We had so much on our 'schedule' but I realized in a heartbeat that we desperately needed the break as a family. With my broken arms and the heavy workload at home, work and church, the kids and I had very little down time to spend enjoying one another as a family. I made the necessary calls and we drove home, packed and hit the road. PRAISE GOD!!!!

It was a lovely, delightful, restful, and absolutely needed break for us! God is SOooo SO GOOD!!!

Now we are rushing to get things done for the upcoming Conference at Church and our guest who arrives tonight, Gloria Cooper. I am so excited and yet understand that it will be a hectic, busy, and challenging 10 days ahead of us. God has refreshed me and given me the courage to actually look forward to all He has for us!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere