Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sweet Memories


A year ago today Valerie decided to share her song in person with Jesus and we have missed her and thank God continually for the blessings she brought to our lives. Somethings in life we don't recognize until they are gone. I am so grateful that God brought Valerie into my life and allowed me to love her and to grow through the challenges and learn more about His love during our relationship. My pastor reminded me a year ago that God is perfect; therefore, His timing also has to be perfect. That has been my comfort and constant reminder of Who is in control of not only all things but the timing of all things as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere