Monday, April 16, 2007

Send Me!

That was my pastor’s message title yesterday. I am starting to wonder if God isn’t looking down at me and saying “How much clearer can I be, Danae?” I am so tired of making mistakes that my wariness may be too great a hinderance. I am going to meet with my pastor on Wednesday so maybe I will get the confirmation that I am so needing.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Jesus?

Coincidence?? I just finished my quiet time and after my prayer time I picked up my Word and just opened it up and I found myself reading Hosea 12:6. "So you, by the help of your God, return; observe mercy and justice, and wait on your God continually."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've really been enjoying your blog. I read it all the time, but I don't comment much. :)
Love you always,
~Leah

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere