Tuesday, April 03, 2007

If Home is where the Heart is...

I don't know where my home really is.. I feel resigned now that we are back in Illinois once again. My heart is content to be with my children where God has planted us but sometimes I really pray that He would up and transplant us closer to family.

We arrived home last evening half past eight Central time and then waited for our luggage for an hour. (Baggage sounds like we brought home a lot of 'issues' with us that need proffessional help!) I have so much on my heart that I want to share but it will have to wait until I have more time to type. : ) The long and short of our trip is this: God moved.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere