Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Praise Report and Promises


Praise God!! I actually made it out of the bed this morning before the alarm and had a wonderful time with Jesus this morning!!

Okay, so what is the big deal you are now wondering or not... Ughhh.. I have been battling "Hibernia" for the past three weeks or more feeling like my body was going into a deep sleep for the winter and unable to get out of the bed. Fighting my body and mind to make it out of the bed and spend my precious time with the Lord was more difficult than an Ironman. I have always been a 'morning person' and so this change has been hard for me to accept and feeling like my life was out of control. I went through the whole list of possible explanations and finally last night in Jeremiah 29:12-13 I found what I needed to get my mind set off myself and how I felt and back where it needed to be - on Christ!

Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
You will seek Me and find {Me} when you search for Me with all your
heart.' Jer 29:12-13


So I sought Him this morning! Actually, I was still running late for work though... I guess an hour in the morning isn't enough when I really am seeking Him. Praise God for His faithfulness and for His promise.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who
walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Rom 8:1


Praying that your day is blessed and you also are walking in these promises. Jer. 29:12-13 and Rom. 8:1

In Christ Alone,

Danae

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere