Tuesday, February 06, 2007

time flies

Boy does it seem like the more days I have under my belt (translated: older that I get) the faster time seems to go by. Seriously, I used to think that people who made that observation were just making excuses for not getting things done but there seems to be a lot of validity to the statement now that I am the one making it. (Isn’t it funny how that usually works?) Well, I am not going to make any excuses just stand behind my original statement. I could think of countless ones though and if you are really interested then send me a request and I will compile a list of the first 40.
[Note to others: Compiling list will necessitate the need for additional time in the already tight time dilemma.]

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere