Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mama Glo in Kenya


Mama Glo & baby Purity - Kenya (top) Gloria with Rwandan Dancers

My new friend Gloria Cooper who works with the Ushindi Children's orphanage in Kenya sent me these pictures and I want to share them.
Mama Glo and Ushindi Children
Gloria shared this with me and so I post it here so that your prayers can be added to mine.

"We now have 218 total orphaned children at Ushindi Children's Discipleship Homes. It is exciting to watch the Lord work in and through His children. We are praying to build another U-home and a baby unit. Please pray for the new U-children as they come with all sorts of spiritual attacks, pyhsical (health) and pschological issues. Pray for the staff and nationals, teachers at the school, nurse at the clinic and leaders to be hold close to the Fathers heart, not to grow wery in doing good.

My husband Bob and I are looking to go to Africa this year in May or so. Please pray as we have proposed to go into the mission field full time 1-2 year term unless the Lord goes slower and we do a couple of trips this year in orphan ministry Kenya. My heart is to serve all of Africa's children with the LOVE the Father has given me."

Serving in Joy,
Mama Glo <><

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere