Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day


Post-Race included spending Memorial Day at Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park (Adventure theme throughout) where we were treated to half price admission with our Veteran ID and Military ID's. Praise God!! This whole weekend has "GOD at Work!" stamped all over it..

Here are some pictures of the fun.
Okay, that was staged. No one wanted me taking their pictures. Jennifer, Jordan and our friend Darrick are all waiting to get on some roller coasters.




This is NOT a roller coaster Mom!

Well for now that is all that I have of the park pictures because Jennifer didn't let me bring her camera in to download hers yet.

Here are some pictures of the USS Silversides ( a control point in the race) that was reached by paddling across Lake Muskegon.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere