Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Breakout 24 AR Weekend

Pre-Race preparations (well just hanging out).


Race planning and plotting. Rich Zak (top)
Steve and I working on maps.


Back at the TA (Transition Area) between stages of the race.

11pm at night getting ready to go out into the woods to find some CP's (Control Points)

Rich, Steve, and I had a great first stage and a decent second stage with night orienteering in the Owasipee woods.
The third stage I wish we had just skipped altogether and opted for spending more time in one of the others but hind sight is 20/20 they say. It was a pretty discouraging experience for me but all part of the thrill and adventure of an "Adventure" Race!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere