Monday, March 24, 2008

Why haven’t I posted here or written in my journal lately? That has been my question to myself for the past several months. Many things have occurred that I have thought about sharing and there have been numerous thoughts, ideas, and insights that I have considered posting. I haven’t felt like voicing them. It is as if putting them down in black and white (or blue and white in the case of my journal) would somehow be too permanent, too concrete, or perhaps too painful.

The song Tremble has a line in it that says “the line gets blurry all the time between daily and Divine and it’s hard to know the difference.” In a sense, that is how I have been feeling. As if putting down my heart (which is really what I want to share) would somehow be too trivial. Well, I am going to break that train of thought and start being vulnerable once again.

First thought I want to get off my heart:

I wish I was with the Mission to Mexico team right now! I wish God had called me to go down this year. I won't keep second guessing my heart because I know that it was not to be this year but still I desire to be there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere