Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Matthew 9:37...

Then He (Jesus) said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few;


I ran across this picture this morning and started praying for the groups from Oregon and Idaho who are going down to Mexico for the Spring Mission to Mexico trip. Gave me something to think about...


I keep praying "send me" and yet here I still am in Waukegan, IL.. then I realized that I have to keep reading after verse 37 on to verse 38.

"Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest."


I will keep praying!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere