Monday, March 03, 2008

I am so blessed

I praise God for the blessings in my life and cannot begin to count them! I looked at my blog today and realized I let all of February slip by with hardly a post.. It truly is sad when weeks start to seem like mere days in the frantic pace of life. Maybe a little exaggeration but not too much. Truth be told. Life for me has been very good. School is going good for the kids, Spring is almost here and with it more fun outside, our home has been full of laughter and lots of time spent together. We read a lot in February, played many games, made several wonderful baked treats, spent lots of time at the libraries, and just enjoyed one another's company. That is what life should be about. Togetherness.

I am so blessed. We are leading a small group on Wednesday evenings now and so that gives us another opportunity to fellowship and be encouraged by the other believers. Life is good. God is Great! Family is the best of both.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere