Friday, February 09, 2007

How Blessed I am today!

I will be turning 40 very soon... It is hard to think of my life as nearly half over (assuming God keeps me here for 80+ years) and I feel like it is just beginning. I am so blessed to know that my life is in His Hands and that no matter what the next breath brings I am walking right where He wants me to right NOW! Of course that does not change the fact that we would love to be living in Idaho nearer to our family there... We have chosen to be content where He has us.

I am so excited to be going on another mission trip next month. Yes, I am taking both kids with me this time to Mexico to the El Faro orphanage to work on building houses. Four houses in 4 days. Obviously we will have many others going too and in fact are joining the group my Dad goes with every year. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to show my children the mission field up close.

Took the kids and some friends to see Chris Tomlin last Saturday and I am still out there on Canis Major... You have to see him on the "How Great is Our God Tour" if you get the chance! It is such an awesome worship experience.

Yesterday afternoon we got some more snow and so the kids and I went sledding for just the second time this year.. Yippee!! I will post some pictures we took once I get the film developed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere