Friday, August 12, 2011

Memorizing the Word

Proverbs 7:1-3, "My son, keep my words, and treasure my commandments within you. Keep my commandments and live, and my teaching as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart."

This is the first family verse for us to memorize in a long time. Much too long between our last memory verse! Jennifer has determined that she is going to put a fraction of the effort into memorizing God's Word as she does in her artistic efforts. I applaud her and have decided to join her by making each passage she has chosen a family effort. Iron sharpens iron!

Check out this link for some ideas for your family.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere