Friday, August 19, 2011

1 Peter 5:5
Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for " God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." (NKJV 1 Peter 5:5)

Yes, my daughter selected this as our next memory verse! Praise the Lord!!

Jennifer and Jordan have left for Bible Camp with the Break Through Youth Group. They are both pretty excited to see what God has in store for them. The camp is up in Idaho and so Jordan will visit with family afterwards and I will pick him up next Tuesday but Jennifer will be back home Sunday evening.

Wow! A whole weekend to myself... Long run, house cleaning and nice quiet think time. LOL!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere