Monday, November 23, 2009

I am listening to the song ‘God You Reign’ and my heart is just echoing the words. Forever and ever, God You reign! That is my hearts cry today. “Reign in my life Lord, reign in my storms, reign in my feasts and during my holidays; reign in my thoughts and in my heart whispers. If You are reigning then I am not. I desire for You to reign.”
Thank You Father for waking me this morning even though I may never know why or who I was interceding for, thank You for giving me that special time and for trusting me.


How did we come so far from the truths that guided and shaped this nation? How did we move from complete dependence on God, our Creator, to complete separation from God? Forgive us Father!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere