Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Volleyball season is back and Jennifer has already started with practices. She has her first game coming up on the 25th of this month. School is going great but the days are getting shorter. [sigh] [[another BIG sigh]]

Last night we moved the various reptiles upstairs to the warmest room in the house. MINE. Most moms would freak out to have all those nocturnal critters staring at them throughout the night but I have to say it is sort of fun when I have to get up in the middle of the night to already have light enough to find the washroom and to see what they are up to. Dexter was very active last night and definitely got in a good workout in his new sand.

Tonight our small group starts back up after being off for the summer and I am looking forward to our Life Builders group meeting. Now if I could just think of something delicious to bring.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere