Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005

I have finally posted some pictures at http://members2.clubphoto.com/hal219370/guest-1.phtml For those that I haven't filled in on my newest additions to my extended family here is the introductions:
Mary Hannigan is a wonderful, sweet lady who now attends the Bible Study on Tuesdays with us and she loves to knit socks and is single and 49.

Jared Garth is a single 39 year old who works as the head of security at our Church and has become good friends with all of us after Jennifer invited him to watch one of her triathlons this summer. He is finding himself doing a lot of things he has never done before like picking out a live Christmas tree.

Patrick (13), Cassie (9) and Cadler (10 mos) are the children of Marie Augustin (originally from Jamaica/Haiti). Marie works weekends, Friday - Sunday, in 12+ hour shifts as an in-home care giver and she has had to work Thanksgiving, Christmas eve, Christmas and of course will be working this next weekend on New Years too. God keeps blessing us with extended family to enrich our lives. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Danae

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere