Saturday, November 05, 2011

November Chill

This morning I got up and ready for a long run and put on my long running tights, two layers with a long sleeve jersey, hat and gloves and headed out the door. Jordan was riding his bike to keep me company for the hour and a half I planned on running. We made it as far as the end of the street before I said this was craziness! It was sooooooo cold! I suppose I have gotten soft in my years because I was freezing and decided the treadmill would have to suffice because I could not tolerate the weather without pulling out my extra heavy winter wear. Jordan got back inside and said his hands felt like they were burning as they slowly warmed up. It was only 43 degrees out at 2pm so I can only imagine what the temperature was at 8am! Ice was on the cars and grass looked white instead of green. Well, the treadmill will become my friend and I will have to find some good books on tape for the winter runs. : )

We head for Nevada next Friday so maybe I will get some good trail runs in while we are there. Blessings to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere