Monday, November 07, 2011

I love Autumn!!

No matter how cold, chilled or downright frozen I may get, I absolutely love the weeks of Autumn! I love the crisp smells, the beautiful colors, the changes. I love seeing the way that nature prepares for the coming winter months and how intricately God planned every detail! Watching the squirrels squire away their treasures and the leaves fall down gracefully to prepare a bed for the coming months is simply facinating to me. Ah, it is such a peaceful time of thanksgiving and blessing to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I stand in awe at every day the Lord has made...what a Creator He is!!
Love You!!
Kendra

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere