Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Soaked in Seattle (Everett really)

Not complaining just using a little humor to express the past couple of days.

I had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating my Birthday with my kiddos at Denny's. I don't know exactly why but we were all in rare humor and laughed so much I thought the management might ask us to leave. Even after Jordan asked me to go get his Epi-Pen out of the car...we were all having giggle fits as one thing after another struck our funny bones. Wish you could have been there because we had FUN! Just hanging out together.
By the way, if you have never heard Jordan on a roll with his dry humor then you are truly missing out in a treasure. Listening to him last night trying to read the instructions for administering his Epi-Pen made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to bruise a rib!

This week I am in training at Fluke Corporation in Everett, WA for Met/Cal Database & Reports. Kids are enjoying the change of pace although I am not sure how much schoolwork is getting done. : ) We wanted to tour the Boeing Plant but the tours end at 3pm so it doesn't look like we will make it this trip. The cold (low 30's) and wet weather are making it pretty miserable to do much outdoors.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere