Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer is in full swing and so is the pendulum of our lives. I swing north to Sandpoint every weekday to go to work and then swing back to Spirit Lake every evening, with a few wide arcs out to Post Falls, Hayden, and Coeur D’Alene.



We have been able to enjoy the lakes nearby and Jordan has gone fishing twice already with one catch. He is ready to go out on the lake early at the end of this week. He is taking a Hunter Safety Course this week with his cousin, Andy, and is both nervous and excited about the tests over the next two days. I know that he will do great!

Jennifer has discovered the local library system and made some new friends at Youth Group! We have attended a small church the past two weeks with about 100 worshippers. Last Sunday night at Bible Study the pastor said something that really resonated with me because it was an echo of our family prayers.
We will attend until I have a definite answer or confirmation but I feel like we will be at Calvary Christian Fellowship for a while.

1 comment:

glitzen said...

Your new church sounds nice! I am so excited for you guys, being close to family and making such a big change.
Keep posting! I want to hear all about it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere