Friday, April 03, 2009

April is here and there is so much that I am grateful for as God guides us into this new month. Yesterday my radiator went out. Praise God for His care for us because His timing is perfect and we were able to get it fixed without major incident or hassle. Any other time or place could have been a major inconvenience and costly expense -- He worked it out perfectly for our good. The initial irritation was quickly replaced with awe at His love for me. Forgive me Lord for all my doubts and fears.

"The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,.." Exodus 34:6

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere