Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Arizona Sunshine

We are here in Phoenix visiting my parents and soaking up the sunshine before heading off to Kauai. We have been enjoying the time with family and once again I am humbled by how easy it has been in my life to replace family with job, convenience, church, and selfish desires/ambitions. I am choosing to put family (not just my own children) first in action not just thought or word.
Boy it feels good to get that off my chest!

My racing schedule just came to a screeching halt as I readjust my priorities once again.

Does anyone remember my 'dire predictions' from last, let's see, I think it was about... April 2008. Yeah, I just found it here. Is There A Crisis?

I ask the same question again. Are we in a crisis yet? I praise God that His Word is sufficient enough for the day!

Take encouragement from His Word. Read Proverbs 3 and meditate on His truth if you are one who is feeling the despair of the day.
"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;" Prov.3:5

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere