Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Journey

No, I am not travelling anywhere just yet but I am taking a journey as I read through a book by John Ortberg titled, "If You Want to Walk on Water, You Have to Get Out of the Boat". I will say this much for now, if the rest of the book is as thought provoking as the Preface and first 17 pages then I am certainly in for a wild ride and thoroughly enjoyable journey.

It looks as if Jordan will be going to Idaho after all! For those that have spent any time with him in the past 18 months you already know of his passionate desire to move to Idaho and to be closer to his family there. Well, he will drive back to Spirit Lake with Grandma and Papa and spend a few weeks with them and visiting Uncle Dan, Aunt Jennifer, Andy, and Emily.

Some more pictures!





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere