Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Adventure to the Max!

Primal Quest
This is my dream! I ran the idea by Jennifer this morning and she said I was absolutely crazy and she would not let me do anything so bizarre as go on an "Adventure Race to the Max"-- I liked the way that she described it! Primal Quest is one of the premier events for Adventure Racers and something that I have thought about ever since I first got involved in the sport. Like Ironman, it has to be tackled one step at a time. So I will let you all know what my training plans will look like over the next few months. I will try to do Primal Quest before I am 43. LOL! Seriously, don't you think that this would be too much fun?! Check it out here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere