Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, I can be called a lot of things and the names are not always nice ones; however, I cannot be called a boring mom. I know my son often says "I'm bored!" but he finally admitted that it is usually to see what I can come up with for him to stay occupied. Figures! Well, this weekend we picked up his friend, D'Angelo, and headed to the Lake County Reptile Swap in Grayslake, IL. where we all perused the wide variety of creepy crawly critters. We came home with four new snakes. I guess Grammy Elaine won't be visiting any time soon. (Just kidding!) She handles most things like that with appropriate grace. Now if it had been one of the many tarantula's we had seen I would not be joking and that would be a definite bad move on my part, the little corn snakes are just too cute and so pretty. Harmless little fella's who like to wiggle and squirm. I will have to post some pictures soon.

The Sabbath was quite nice and quiet and time to reflect on how good our Father is and how much He has blessed each of us!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere