Monday, February 04, 2008

February

It is here! This is always a good month for me because it keeps me in perspective. My birthday is this month along with my sister's, my second mom's, my nephew's, and many others. That is not really the reason for making it a good month except in the sense that it brings everything around full circle for me. You see unlike some people who start setting goals and making plans around the first of the year for me it is always the 28th of February that resets my goals and plans for the year. I will know what it is that I plan to accomplish and how I am going to do it in the next 24 days. I will post it in my journal and keep tabs on my progress throughout the following 12 months until February 2009 rolls along. It is even more exciting as cheering in a New Year because for me it is "Another Year" that God has blessed me with and I don't take that lightly. I am still working on my list and it is going to be a good one for 2008 and already I can see that He is going to grow me and stretch me in ways I haven't been stretched before.

I have been staying up-to-date with Kendra's blog and I am having longings for simpler life, more kids, healthier lifestyle, and more exersise.. Hmmm. I may have to pop over and see her soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pop, hop, jump, skip, or run...just come :-)
Love you, Kendra

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere