Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Eternity

Some days I feel like I should just start walking with a sandwich sign-board on me declaring “Repent now for the time is short!” or maybe “Eternity is forever… are you ready?” The urge sometimes to start shouting out the truth as declared in His Word to everyone I see can be overwhelming. I have found myself asking the Holy Spirit “Is this of God or of me?” Scary and yet very exciting because the urgency wells up and with it an excitement to see what God is getting ready to do. Will I be ready? Will my lamp be lit? Will my oil be full?

Some of you are already thinking.. “She’s lost it finally! Must be the elbow or the constant pain she is in..”

Just sharing what is on my heart. Praying you are ready too. Do you know what God has to say about Christ’s return? Have you studied His Word to prepare yourself? When He surprises you will you use the excuse “I didn’t know what all that stuff meant!” or will you admit your lack of preparation was due to complacency. How do you know if what you think about eternity is true? Have you searched it for yourself? Just asking… I do not want my Lord to ask me at the time of Judgment why I didn’t warn you or teach you what His Word says about eternity.

If you have any questions now, please send me a note or post a comment.

In His Eternal Love,

Danae

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere