Friday, December 22, 2006

Grammy Elaine's Visit


I am so blessed to have a family that not only puts up with me but loves me too!! I was so thrilled when my Mom offered to come down from Alaska to watch Jennifer and Jordan while I was away in Uganda to minister there. Praise God!! Here were some pictures of Grammy with the kids and also my new siding and windows that were finished just last month. I have been asked to remove all photos of my mother from my blog so these have been removed. Praise God for family photo albums!















No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere