Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where Did October Go??

Finally a break from the silence! It has been too long but looking at the day to day activities we have going on it is no big surprise that I haven’t had (or taken) the time to write on here.

My cuz, Geri, sent me a note yesterday that just made my day and reminded me of how important friends, family and community are to me. I am getting ready to go back to Uganda again with our Church and my Mom is flying down from Nikiski to stay with Jennifer and Jordan. I am so blessed and I DO realize it. God is so good to me and I am grateful for His unending love for my family! No matter where He sends me and no matter what challenges He allows me to go through I know that I am not alone. He is always there and my friends and family are never far behind.

I finally had the windows replaced on our old house as well as the siding, gutters and soffits. It looks wonderful and I had the contractor put two layers of insulation under the siding so hopefully the utilities will go down some. We may actually turn the heat up past 64 degrees this winter! You think I am joking???

Gotta run but I will not wait so long…until next time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere