Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday U.S. Marine Corps!

Happy 230th Birthday Marines!

We are headed to Branson, MO for a week to use our new timeshare at Silverleaf’s Holiday Hills Resort. I will post again after we get back. These past few days (week) have been extremely hectic and yet very productive. Basement is framed, insulated and dry walled. Bathroom has some plumbing hold ups but will be fixed soon. Need to start painting and pick out some carpeting. Praise God!!

Kids are doing alright in school but I will be using my vacation to get their lesson plans up-to-date. I am going to take my laptop and the new switched on schoolhouse program to get it figured out. We are so blessed that we don’t have to worry about what our kids are getting filled with or not getting filled with when we home school. The headlines on Fox News is totally depressing as more and more legal actions are being filed to keep God out of our schools, homes and yes, even our Churches!

2Ch 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. "

Semper Fi!

Danae


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere