Monday, July 09, 2012

And on into May...

March and April are gone! May is 2/3 over and the days just keep going by! I wish at times I could just slow things down a bit. Days could be 28 or 30 hours long so I would have more time to reflect, blog, give thanks, and even as I write this I am convicted that I would still likely not use it wisely. Would I pray more or spend more time with Jesus? Would I enjoy His creation more or spend more time really communicating with loved ones? Or would I simply have more time to fill with things that really have no lasting impact or value? April

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere