Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Visit with Mary

I have been remiss in mentioning my wonderful visit with my dear friend and sister, Mary. We went to visit Mary on Sunday the 8th of August and were able to stop by again on Monday afternoon and have lunch before heading over to take care of my rental property. Here is Mary at her brand new home in Mundelein. It is a gorgeous apartment home with a nice walking path and close to schools, church, and shopping. Since Mary is starting school again this month it is a great move for her and we wish her all the best in her new home!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere