Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Uh, NOT Taking Leave!

God went and did it again! Yep, He just blessed us beyond our comprehension. I got laid off today!! Didn't I just say I was hoping for that? Yeah, well, we did some praying too because we know where our hope comes from. He heard. He answered. In a BIG way!!

I will be able to be with the kids until we are moved and among family once again. Grammy Elaine flies into Chicago tomorrow and will spend 2 weeks or more with us before she goes back to Alaska to retire from Chevron Oil. We will have a busy two weeks but it will be so wonderful to see her again (Kauai was back in February after all!) and have fun doing the vacation scene with her and showing her all of our travel trips.

I will post more soon because the details are worth the praise report!!

1 comment:

glitzen said...

Wow, that's amazing! Not really, but sure is great to know we are in the hands of the Father. Wow. I'm so happy for you!
Have fun with your mom and kids!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere