Monday, December 15, 2008

FLL Regional Challenge

The night before the competition..


What a wonderful experience if not a stressful one for me. I have let many things slide as I helped our team prepare for our first competition with First Lego League. The challenge this year is Climate Connections and here are some of the highlights in photos. I am so proud of the kids and the way that they prepared, performed, and carried themselves in a way that honored God and each other. Way to go team!!

Our team on the Practice Tables:










Team Photo (notice some rather dazed expressions after a full day [8am-3pm] of presentations and challenges with the robot):

Creative Presentation of their Research Project:




One of 4 challenge matches with their robot.





Waiting to start...

Team mates waiting for the start of the match.






Our Supporters!!! Thank you!!


3 comments:

Hal said...

Congratulation! I like the robot!! When is the next competitiion??

Anonymous said...

Great job guys!! Everyone is looking good, and I bet even better in person ;-) One day, we will get together...we need to make that happen next year!!!
Love you~Kendra

glitzen said...

Wowzers, Nae Nae, looks so intense and challenging. Soooooo good for the kids to have this experience! (always the teacher, aren't I? Can't help it!) I wish i could see you and give you Christmas hugs!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere