Monday, August 04, 2008

A teenager in the house!

There are times when life just seems to be going by too fast. Not that any ‘one thing’ is the culprit just the numerous, ever changing, little things. Well, maybe not for anyone else but for me that is how it just seems to go at times.

Jennifer’s thirteenth birthday is today and she and I spent the whole day together just hanging out. Jordan went to spend the day with his friend, D’Angelo, and so we went to the Woodfield Mall where we shopped around and then ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We ended the day with a movie where we had a great time and ate way too much popcorn. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who loves the Lord with her whole heart and has wisdom and maturity beyond her years. She is the delight of my heart!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere