Wednesday, January 09, 2008

January

This year has started in a blur. I have so many things that I want to get started on and yet realize that I need more time in the planning stages before jumping in with both feet. I am too eager to get started with working on getting sponsors for His Embrace Childrens Home and that is just one of my many projects that are simmering on the back burner of my brain.

The unrest in Kenya has me in much prayer and I was blessed to hear from Mama Gloria today and find that they are safely in Uganda and I know that they are already busy doing God's work there.

We have been having nothing but rain for about a week straight and it is depressing even though I love the rain! I really want SNOW!!! Let it SNOW, let it SNOW, let it SNOW!!! Yes, I am praying!! I realized God must have a good reason for the rain we are having so I am not totally put out but He must be tired of the same old prayer over and over. We are making homemade ice cream tonight and snow would be perfect but we will resort to ice from the freezer.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere