Friday, December 14, 2007

Infinite

Our Minds Cannot Comprehend It.


Who created God? My son asked me that question a while ago as I am sure many other children (and adults) have asked before him.

Some things our minds cannot comprehend, cannot fathom, cannot embrace... even our faith can be tested with these concepts.

My mind cannot comprehend how God will orchestrate the things He has shown me...I KNOW He CAN do it all, but the moment 'I' am added into the mix I feel overwhelmed by the enormity of His plan.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and want my life to be a reflection of His life in me!

A Good Read...

  • Rooms by James L. Rubart
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Any book written by Terri Blackstock
  • O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
  • Black, White, Red (trilogy) by Ted Dekker
  • Driven by Eternity & Rescued by John Bevere
  • Under Cover by John Bevere